11 Aug DIAD
The Junior League of Sarasota, Inc. is an organization that brings women together to work toward a common mission committed to promoting voluntarism, developing the potential of women and improving our community through the effective action and leadership of trained volunteers.
The Junior League of Sarasota is known for working in partnership with other organizations to improve our community. We are pleased to present our 2017-2018 Done in A Day project applications for agency partnerships.
We are looking for innovative community projects that will fill the needs of Sarasota County residents. The purpose of the Done in a Day Committee is to plan and coordinate projects that can be completed in one (1) day and provide hands-on service opportunities for our League members.
Community Project Guidelines
Application is closed for 2017/2018 League year
Project Budget: Up to $1,000 per project request
Project Guidelines: Project should be accomplished in 1 day, or an 8 hour or less time frame.
· Project shall be a hands-on project in which our League members can actively participate, with approximately 6-12 League members participating
· Project must be completed between October 2017 – April 2018
· Projects are typically completed on Saturdays, if another day is required please note it
· Funds allotted from Junior League of Sarasota will be used solely for project supplies
· The applicant must be a 501(c)3 Florida not-for-profit corporation, organization or agency operating exclusively for charitable, education or scientific purposes
Examples of Done in a Day projects might include planting a garden, creating job training boxes for the disabled or building and stocking a classroom library.
Thank you for your interest we are no longer accepting applications for the 2017-2018 League year. If you would like to be added to our mailing list for the 2018-2019 league year please contact us below.
If you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org